We are excited to be recruiting for a long established and wonderful business in Hull. They are looking for a professional, committed and friendly Payroll Clerk to be part of a they supportive and lovely team.
This is a exciting and rewarding opportunity to be a vital cog in the finance team. This is a permanent opportunity and offering a annual salary of £22,000-25,000 annual salary.
Duties will include:
- Maintain/record and update all payroll related data. Maintain and record the sickness/holiday/absence/new-starters/leavers daily, ensuring that leave is authorized where appropriate
- Identify, investigate, and resolve discrepancies on timesheet and payroll records
- Handle changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
- First point of contact for all payroll queries and manage payroll queries about wages, deductions, attendance and time records etc.
- Prepare payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- Maintain and develop the filing system for all HR files ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
- Recording and reporting on people indicators i.e. attrition, sickness etc.
- General administration and ad-hoc finance duties as required
- Enthusiastic, flexible and proactive
- IT literate
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, always maintaining high levels of professionalism
#LoveMondays and apply now...