I am working exclusively with a long standing clients of Reeds who are seeking to recruit a payroll clerk, this is a small payroll with monthly and weekly runs so and extra pair of hands in the Tax team when you are not busy would be greatly appreciated.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing clients weekly and monthly payroll and pension deductions using IRIS and
- Sage software, including generation of payment files, PAYE remittances etc.All aspects of tax compliance including preparation of corporation tax returns, self assessment tax returns, trust returns, P11D returns together with the production of VAT
- Dealing with queries from clients and generally supporting the Tax Manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced or trainee payroll and tax technician.
Please be advised payroll experience is essential however the tax element can be trained on the job.
In addition you must also possess/ be able to demonstrate:
- Good IT skills including experience of using excel to a high level
- Good communication skills
- An exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good team-playing skills
- Clear and logical thinking
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- A respect for confidentiality
Full time and candidates looking for 30 hours will both be considered.
For nmore information, please call Tiffany Thornton @ Reed Accountancy - Practice