|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 45000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3062762|
Business Analyst / Payroll / Agile / Legislation / Leeds / Yorkshire
Working closely with the Development Managers, Technical Architects and Development team you will be responsible for conducting Business Analysis on the organisation Payroll products:
• Analyse and validate current Payroll legislative implementation across the organisation products, ensuring you are aware of legislation changes that could affect customers.
• Develop requirements for legislative updates to our products.
• Compile Risk logs and discuss findings with key stakeholders.
• Drive the concept and discovery phases of a project.
• Assist in the preparation of project delivery plans.
• Act as product owner during project discovery, implementation and launch.
• Ensure project issues are actively identified and managed.
In this varied role it is essential that you have worked with Payroll systems and have a deep understanding of legislation around these products, along with this you will have experience working to agile methodology:
• Proven experience in business analysis for technical projects and programs
• Knowledge and experience of Payroll legislation
• Practical knowledge of managing project risk and issue logs
50000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOLIHULL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
400.00 - 480.00 GBP Per Day
SALFORD, LANCASHIRERead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
WITNEY, OXFORDSHIRERead more
18000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
SKELMERSDALE, LANCASHIRERead more