Reed Accountancy are delighted to be partnered with an award winning Chartered Accountancy Firm based in Edinburgh in their search for a Payroll Bureau Administrator. Experience within a Payroll Bureau environment/Mid-Tier Practice would be of particular interest.
The Payroll team is responsible for around 300 payroll clients ranging in size from one employee to hundreds of employees with varying pay frequencies. Working within this busy team you will deal directly with clients and complex payroll issues, offering a variety of work.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for a varied portfolio of clients covering all aspects of payroll from start to finish including Pension Auto-enrolment responsibilities
- Completion of payroll reviews before issue to clients
- Developing and maintaining client contact and relationships
- Assisting with business development projects and opportunities
- Liaison and communication with Managers, Partners and other departments within the firm
Experience of Iris (Star) payroll would be advantageous
If you are interested in this vacancy and feel you have the necessary qualities to be a success, why not apply now?
Please note, due to the current high volume of applications, if you have not had a response from the Recruiter within 1 week, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.