|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 9 days ago||Reference: 3115067|
• Carrying out the College’s payroll function for full-time and part-time employees using the College’s computerised payroll system (Pyramid HR), including the maintenance of required records.
• Producing and maintain individual records for all part-time, hourly-paid tutors and record the authorised courses on the individual record cards.
• Assisting in pension administration including the completion of online starter and leaver forms, preparation of the monthly pension reports and providing general help and information to employees.
• Assisting in the maintenance of financial records in the finance office for all employees and ensure their confidentiality and safekeeping.
• An up-to-date working knowledge and significant experience of payroll and general personnel work, including PAYE, National Insurance and pensions
• Proven ability to use own initiative and problem-solving skills as appropriate and work with minimum supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to deal sensitively and in a tactful and friendly manner with learners, staff and other users of the College’s services
If this sounds like an opportunity for you and you are immediately available APPLY NOW!
18000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
RUBERY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
21000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
BARNET, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
TRAFFORD PARK, LANCASHIRERead more
16500 - 17500 GBP Per Annum
TELFORD, SHROPSHIRERead more
18000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SHREWSBURY, SHROPSHIRERead more