|Location: BURY ST. EDMUNDS, SUFFOLK||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3107826|
An opportunity has arisen within my client's friendly and supportive Business Support Services team at their offices just outside Bury St Edmunds.
Duties will be split between running multiple payrolls, bookkeeping, and preparing VAT returns for clients. Some of the bookkeeping duties may be carried out at clients’ premises so a full clean driving licence will be necessary.
The successful candidate:
• Will have good academic results with a minimum C grade GCSE in Mathematics and English.
• May be qualified or part-qualified to AAT, and looking to utilise their significant experience in running payrolls to help deliver this vital service to our clients.
• Must have significant payroll administration experience and knowledge of payroll processing.
• Will preferably have experience of bookkeeping preferably gained within a professional office environment and producing accounts to trial balance.
• Should be ICT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office and SAGE Line 50.
• Will have previous experience of payroll systems and/or Sage packages.
• Should have a proven track record of working to deadlines, and have a positive approach to problem-solving and working in a small team.
• Must possess excellent communication and organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
• Must have full UK driving licence.
My client offers an attractive salary with benefits in a friendly working environment. They also offer an extensive in house training programme for all staff.
To apply, please send your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
20000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
10.86 - 11.94 GBP Per Hour
WITHAM, ESSEXRead more
23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
CROWBOROUGH, EAST SUSSEXRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEXRead more
17000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
LEWES, EAST SUSSEXRead more