Our client are now looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant to join their exciting finance team. The role will initially be on a fixed term 6 month contract, however there is an opportunity that this may then go permanent for the right candidate.
A strong understanding of Payroll procedures is essential, as the duties required for this role will be varied and explanations will need to be provided to non-finance staff when requested.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manual calculations and adjustments including SSP
- Inputting of all data in to Payroll specific accounting packages
- Collection and processing of timesheets, meeting all SLA's
- Answering queries from other staff members and departments
- Knowledge of NI, Tax, Pensions and other deductions
If you have previous experience within Payroll and are looking for the next step in your career, please apply now for more information!