Are you looking to join a vibrant Payroll Team?
My client is based in Bolton Town Centre and is looking for an experienced Payroll Bureau to join their team of 5.
You will have a portfolio of clients from a variety of sectors who you will build relationships with, complete end to end Payroll services and be the point of contact for Payroll advice. You will have recent experience within a Bureau and have up to date knowledge of all legislation and processes such as furlough.
Key skills required are –
• Managing portfolio of payrolls for companies of varying sizes on a variable basis.
• Processing starters and leavers.
• Calculating tax deductions including all statutory payments.
• Implementing Auto Enrolment where necessary and importing data to pension provider.
• Liaising with HMRC when queries arise.
• Cover for payroll colleagues, when required.
• Sending BACS payments.
• CIS returns and reconciling CIS suffered when needed.
• Calculating furlough payments.
You will be part of a valued team with a fantastic working environment, so if you are looking for a new challenge and are able to demonstrate your Payroll Bureau experience then please get in touch.