Looking for a new challenge?
My client is a large 12 Partner Accountancy Practice located in Stockport Town Centre who are looking to expand their Payroll Bureau team with a talented Payroller.
You will hold a small portfolio of large clients with an average of 100 people per business offering a high level of service and client satisfaction. Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will work as part of a team of 8 with clients ranging from £5-50 million turnover.
Does this sound like the right role for you?
Do you have Payroll Bureau experience?
Do you have excellent Excel skills?
If the answers are yes then this could be the role you are looking for.
You must have good Payroll Bureau knowledge for this position as your main duties will be –
- Managing portfolio of up to 30 payrolls for large companies on a variable basis.
- Processing starters and leavers.
- Calculating tax deductions including all statutory payments.
- Implementing Auto Enrolment where necessary and importing data to pension provider.
- Liaising with HMRC when queries arise.
- Cover for payroll colleagues, when required.
- Sending BACS payments.
- Importing NEST pension contributions
- CIS returns and reconciling CIS suffered when needed.
- Undertaking other appropriate payroll tasks at the request of the Payroll Manager.
If you would like more information or if you would like to be considered for this role then please apply today.