Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Full Time - Permanent
We are looking for a Payroll Assistant to join our team based in Leatherhead.
The ideal candidate will be focused and driven to succeed. This is a real opportunity for an individual who is looking for a career with a reputable company with great opportunities. You will play an integral part in the team, and will be responsible for processing sage payroll, payroll queries, holidays etc within the payroll team on all weekly temporary worker and internal payrolls ensuring that each stage of the payroll process is actioned properly and that all staff are paid correctly.
* Sending new starter packs to outsourced supplier and updating internal database.
* Entering data on to spreadsheet templates for sending to outsourced supplier for payroll processing.
* Weekly outsourced payroll validation
* Performing payroll where necessary and appropriate.
* Checking HMRC online for any notice of codlings.
* Communicating with divisions & clients on payroll queries and assisting in resolving them, chasing up information as appropriate and necessary where requirements aren't fulfilled.
* Invoicing clients for payroll costs incurred, using time sheet information collated by divisions and chargeable rates fed into gel by consultants
* uploading client invoicing information to factor agency ensuring details are accurate for their records as well as credit control function.
* Processing all holiday requests & queries
* Full job description will be given at interview stage
* Experience essential to be considered for the role
Opportunity to work with a well-established and dynamic business, Excellent career opportunities, pleasant environment.
Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
If you feel you qualify for this job, please Apply Now. Due to expected amount of applications I will try and respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from me within 2 weeks, then please consider your application has not been successful.