Reed Accountancy are currently representing a company in Swindon who provide high quality business support to their customers, in securing an experienced Payroll Assistant to join their large team on a permanent, preferably on a part time basis, however full time may be considered.
The purpose of the role is to assist in providing an efficient payroll bureau and pension administration service for their client base, ensuring all staff are paid accurately and on a timely basis.
Your duties will include:
- Process payroll documentation from their clients to ensure accurate payroll records
- Assist in updating and managing the Payroll Bureau database to ensure staff are paid on time
- Assist in preparing the monthly data file
- Assist in producing monthly pre-payroll reports and year to date reports
- To undertake a role of client account manager and be first point of contact for your portfolio of clients
- Resolve payroll queries
- Payroll reconciliations
If you are interested in this role and wish to hear more then please get in touch and send your CV to Lisa.Thomas@reedglobal.com