|Location: CRANBROOK, KENT||Salary: 21000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3048712|
A leading business in their industry and based in Cranbrook, Kent are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their friendly team.
The successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in with all elements of Payroll and be a self-motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Managing the whole Payroll process from end to end the main Payroll Administrator responsibilities will be:
• Process 750 staff each month, including Starters & Leavers.
• Tax & National Insurance calculations.
• Pension Information.
• Answering enquiries.
• Producing reports on an ad-hoc basis.
• Setting up expense accounts.
• Dealing with external agencies.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience within a Payroll role, with good understanding of HMRC rules and regulations.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Capable of working in a busy Monthly payroll department
This is a perfect opportunity for the right applicant to take a career step in the right direction.
Job Offer - £21,000 - £26,000
16000 - 16000 GBP Per Annum
BROCKWORTH, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
16500 - 17500 GBP Per Annum
TELFORD, SHROPSHIRERead more
18000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SHREWSBURY, SHROPSHIRERead more
18000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
RUBERY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
20000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more