|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 40000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3101309|
• Assist the Human Resources Manager with the implementation of the HR strategy and annual HR objectives to support achievement of the business plan.
• Assist the Human Resources Manager with meeting relevant finance objectives to support achievement of the business plan.
• Meet targets and deadlines according to defined work-plans and standards agreed by Human Resources Manager.
• Constantly review payroll processes and reporting to ensure they are efficient, effective and fit for purpose.
• Reflect any changes to salary, the full-time equivalent (FTE), overtime, any attachment of earnings (AOE) on payroll in a timely and efficient manner with no errors; ensuring that evidence to inform the change is collated for audit purposes and added to the monthly payroll.
• Add joiners and leavers to the payroll ensuring holiday entitlements, any other payments due or repayments are accounted for and reflected accurately.
• Ensure that sickness payments are accurately reflected on the spreadsheet in line with policy and regulations.
• Liaise with the finance department to reflect any new loans agreed and update any notifications of payments received and follow up on any non-compliance for employees who
• Update changes in contributions for pensions and freeze or opt out notifications.
• Ensure that Maternity/Paternity or shared parental leave is accurately captured on the spreadsheet and MatB1 evidence is provided to the external payroll provider.
• Ensure that Simply Health costs & childcare vouchers are cross referenced against the external portal and the relevant months report and that BACS payments are organised when necessary.
• Ensure that cycle to work scheme deductions are in line with policy and that the external portal balances accurately against the payroll spreadsheet.
• Deal promptly with all employee general enquires regarding holiday and sickness pay.
•Keep up to date with pension policy and good practice and action any required changes to policies and process within reasonable timeframes.
•Ensure that all pension schemes are administered and updated accordingly on a monthly and annual basis in line with government regulations.
•Have a thorough understanding of the auto re-enrolment process and to administer the process for the organisation.
•Utilise the HR Information System to streamline the payroll and pensions processes in partnership with the HR team and the finance department.
• Previous experience of working in a role at a similar level.
• Substantial knowledge of payroll and pension regulations.
• Demonstrable understanding of the practical implementation of HR input to payroll and pension processes.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines and demands.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and be productive, especially when problem solving or analysing complex issues.
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
25000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more
35000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
SOLIHULL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
33000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more
45000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
WOKING, SURREYRead more
18.67 - 23.23 GBP Per Hour
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more