Reed Accountancy are working with a leading organisation in Worksop who are looking for Payroll Administrator to join their vibrant team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is experience in Payroll and wants to work for a large organisation that will offer genuine career progression in return for hard work.
Salary - £21,000 - £24,000 Depending on experience
Great holidays, benefits and free parking
Main Duties include:
- Input information onto the payroll system to enable accurate and appropriate payments.
- Accurately import and cost Payroll data liaising with the Payroll Manager and HR departments to ensure validity of data.
- Ensure pension deductions are correctly applied and deducted in line with company procedures and auto enrolment.
- Reconcile and process pension payments on a monthly basis
- Processing of statutory documentation.
- Process ad-hoc payment requests via bankline within agreed deadlines.
- Assist in the production of up to date reports for all stakeholders so that information is current and accurate.
- Produce regular ad-hoc statistics and reports, as required, to ensure that accurate up to date information is readily available.
- Deal with all associated administration tasks to ensure that the payroll function runs smoothly and effectively.