Working as part of a HR team to provide a comprehensive Payroll, Benefits and general HR administrative support for all aspects of the Employee Life Cycle supporting managers and employees across multiple countries. Responsibility for maintaining, understanding and reporting from HR, payroll systems and HR KPI metrics.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Responsible for the full payroll cycle of UK monthly payroll using ADP Freedom and Workday HRIS
• Comply with all HMRC and Company monthly reporting and reconciliation requirements, internal/external compliance and audit requirements, partnering with Finance as necessary
• Manage year end processes including P11D
• Partner with external third party for non-UK payroll activities
• Respond to general employee and manager payroll, benefits & compensation queries as a first point of contact and all corresponding documentation
• Manage compensation and benefits including ensuring all employees have a clear understanding of their benefit provision, submission of monthly data to benefit providers, financial reconciliations
• Proactively provide HR Manager with legislative and other changes making recommendations and ensure policies and procedures are up to date.
• Absence management including coaching managers, occupational health referrals and associated activities
• Responsible for wide variety of HR administrative and associated tasks
• Ad-hoc projects
This position will require you to be independent and take full ownership of the payroll data input whilst working closely with the senior HR Representative.
Skills & Experience
• Strong HRIS system experience, preferably Workday & ADP Freedom
• Proficient in payroll with understanding of legislative and HMRC requirements
• Excellent MS office and Excel for data analysis
• High degree of confidentiality and diplomacy
• Team player with flexibility, willingness to learn and deal with ambiguity
• An understanding of HR process, basic employment legislation
• Previous experience in a fast paced HR department
• HR or payroll related qualification or business degree would be an advantage
For more information, please contact REED HR Reading directly on 0118 9520011. Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.