|Location: SEVENOAKS, KENT||Salary: 10.00 - 13.50 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 days ago||Reference: 3089997|
Location - Sevenoaks
Ideal start date – ASAP
Responsibilities - payroll
The following is a list of key (non-exhaustive) activities that will be undertaken:
• Organise / collate all payroll information coming into the personnel department
• File in order of monthly payroll.
• Input payroll data onto Moorepay, the payroll system, under the direction of the Payroll Manager.
• Carry out basic payroll calculations.
• Recording of sickness absence
• Carry out all payroll filing as appropriate including archiving as and when required
• Submit the monthly payroll, only after higher level authorisation has been received.
• Become involved in managing the pension plan by enrolling staff as and when appropriate and managing pension changes.
• Carry out monthly reconciliations
• Help the Payroll Manager to ensure that all legislative requirements are met in a timely fashion.
• Support the Payroll Manager by carrying out all appropriate tasks as required by them.
• Run regular standard payroll reports
The successful applicant will be required to complete the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Check process before the appointment is confirmed.
If you meet the criteria above apply now for immediate consideration.
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
ST. ALBANS, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
17000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
DOVER, KENTRead more
10.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
FELTHAM, MIDDLESEXRead more
9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
ROTHERHAM, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
15000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more