Reed Accountancy Brighton are supporting Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust in Worthing with a Payroll and Pensions Analyst position.
You will need recent NHS Payroll and Pensions experience.
The postholder will be working closely with the Payroll and Pensions Team.
- Support the Pensions Team by providing specialist information, interpretation and expert guidance to managers and staff at all levels on all aspects of the NHS Pension Scheme and the alternative pension scheme (NEST). Contact may be via different methods of communication, including telephone, e-mail, letter, or personally on a one to one basis.
- Work with the Pensions Team and NHS Pensions to use the reports and other system tools available to ensure staff pension records are accurate and up to date.
- Responsibility for the administration of the NEST pension scheme.
- Provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for pensions and discuss them at team meetings and on request from other enquirers.
- Support the Senior Payroll Team Leaders in maintaining the accuracy of the ESR system by inputting and updating information as appropriate. To provide general support to users of ESR.
- Provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for payroll and discuss them at team meetings and on request from other enquirers.
- Responsibility for a small payroll, undertaking all tasks to ensure correct and timely payments in line with statutory legislation, national and local terms and conditions.
- Produce/update payroll procedure notes in liaison with the Payroll Team members, regularly reviewing for accuracy and updating where necessary.
Please contact Hannah in the Reed Accountancy Brighton for more information or apply with an up-to-date CV.