Are you currently looking for a new role and able to take on a long term temporary cover?
We are currently recruiting for a maternity cover Payroll & HR Assistant 22k, for a Liverpool based firm,. This is a great opportunity if you have payroll experience and want to gain more skills within HR.
Duties will include:
• Processing of Weekly/Lunar Payroll in conjunction with Head of Payroll for approx. 1200 employees, ensuring that all Payroll deadlines are met
• Liaise with 3rd parties on a four-weekly basis with new starter and leaver information
• Assisting employees with payroll queries and pension queries/estimates/applications in a professional and timely manner
• Inputting of all sickness data, recording absence reasons and lengths for employees and ensuring that expired/outstanding GP notes are chased up
• Working with Heads of functions with staff movements ensuring smooth running and FTE figures are adhered to
• Responsible for the processing of all new entrants and staff movements for payroll and personal information with all details checked and input within the correct payroll period
• Work with Finance regarding Cost Centre allocation
• Maintain the HR pages, including making sure all new starters, staff movements and leavers are updated on a weekly basis, ensuring that reporting lines are up to date in the process and all Policies, Manager’s Handbook and Trade Union minutes/Rep’s list are in the correct format
• Provide assistance to the HR support services in offering support to the business when required
If you are interested please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV to Hannah.email@example.com
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you,