Do you want to work for a highly reputable and growing company, offering an excellent salary & benefits package?
Look no further!
We are actively seeking a Payroll Administrator for a highly reputable company in Crewe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis.
The main duties include:
- Day to day control of client’s accounts, ensuring complete and accurate processing of payrolls
- Assist clients who have little or no payroll knowledge
- Advise and manually calculate Tax, National Insurance, SSP, SMP and PRP details
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Payroll processing experience - At least 2 years ideally
- Good communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Attractive salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
Apply on line now!