Reed Accountancy Leicester are proud to represent one of the largest Organisation in Leicestershire. They have been going through an Organisation wide change and are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their central team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to establish themselves as a Payroll expert and develop themselves further.
Roles and Responsibility: -
- Overall responsibility for the reconciling and balancing of all Payroll Control accounts on a weekly / monthly basis
- Processing of PAYE and NIC and communication to the HMRC
- Responsible for the correct processing of holiday, sick and statutory payments
- Responsible for all company pension scheme deductions and associated administration paperwork
- Responsible for voluntary and compulsory deduction schemes
- Calculate and pay profit share as appropriate
- Conclude year end procedures and produce electronic P60 documentation for every employee
- Providing accurate payroll figures to each division’s financial teams on a weekly basis as soon as payroll has been agreed
- Work to SLA KPIs and report on performance and trends.
If you are confident in your ability to carry out the roles and responsibility then click “Apply” to be considered for this role.
If you are looking for any other role within an Accounts department then please don’t hesitate to call the Reed Accountancy Leicester office.