My client in Maidenhead are looking for a strong Payroll Administrator to join a busy payroll team located in modern beautiful offices that are set on the outskirts of Maidenhead, so a car is essential.
The role is to provide payroll support to sites around the UK for approximately 1400 employees on a weekly and monthly payroll.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the weekly input sheets for four of the operating sites by collecting the information, consolidating and then inputting into the payroll system.
- Calculating SSP, SPP SMP etc. for the weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Submitting starters and leavers information for the weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Downloading payroll data and formatting in excel to load into the pension providers’ portal.
- Processing the entered data in the pension portal to determine payments.
- Resolving employee queries into the Payroll Admin Inbox.
- General administration support for any ad-hoc tasks and projects, plus preparation for audits as required.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated, a high degree of literacy, solid previous payroll experience with excellent communication and accuracy skills with intermediate excel.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call me on 01753 576677