Are you looking for an opportunity in Payroll?
Is Payroll something you want to make a career in?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are delighted to once again be representing a loyal and long-term client for the position of Payroll Administrator. As the successful candidate you will have outstanding attention to detail and previous work in Finance having had exposure to elements of Payroll. The client has expressed a desire for a recognized Accounting qualification or studying towards to compliment experience.
In brief, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of client payrolls weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual
- Dealing with HMRC on a regular basis
- Working closely with clients to deal with Payroll queries
- Operating the Payroll software, including auto enrolment admin for clients on the system
- Dealing with starter checklists, P45s and other relevant HMRC forms
- Carrying out End of Year procedures
- Online filing to HMRC
- Billing clients
- Developing trusted relationships with clients through the provision of excellent service and regular contact
- Ad hoc processes to maximize efficiency
- Being able to thrive in a social team-oriented environment
- Having the resilience and work ethic to handle busy Payroll periods on a bi-weekly basis
- Knowledge of Bureau is advantageous
- Aspiring for a career in Payroll
Overall, a great opportunity to work in a team environment or one of Oxford’s top employers. Please apply today to be considered as the client are looking to interview as soon as possible.