We are recruiting for a well-established and national company who are looking for a professional and experienced Payroll Administrator to join their friendly and supportive team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be involved in all aspects of payroll for 500+ employees. This will include;
- Dealing with payroll queries and third parties i.e. Inland Revenue, DWP, CSA etc.
- Calculating and input of payroll to meet tight deadlines
- Calculating SSP, SMP and any other statutory payments
- Processing new starters and recording leavers, holiday pay, pensions etc.
- Assisting with various adhoc HR duties
- Good working knowledge of current legislation, including; tax, NI, SSP, SMP, SPP etc.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above (including Maths & English)
- Numerate, accurate and able to work to strict deadlines
- Sound knowledge of IRIS and MS Office (particularly Excel)
- £23,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday, 08:30 - 17:00, full-time permanent role
- Onsite parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a truly rewarding and satisfying role in a great team.
Apply now because it’s time to #LoveMondays...