I am looking for a candidate who has experience as a Payroll Administrator on a perm basis.
The company is a large international organisation with 32,000 employees within 49 countries and they offer some excellent benefits.
With the right experience this role would be ideal for you!
As the payroll & administrator you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring payroll and times-sheets are completed accurately
- Completing month end procedures and reconciliation
- Handling payroll enquiries by phone and email
- Monitoring new starters and leavers
- Dealing with end to end payroll
- General finance duties as and when needed
- 24 days holiday
- Flexi-time (core hours of 10am to 4pm)
- Free lunch
- Study support if requested
- Standard UK pension contributions
If you are immediately available this would be an advantage as they would like to fill this position as soon as possible, however, this is NOT essential.
They also have good public transport links if you live in the Slough, Iver, Windsor and Hounslow areas.
If you are looking for work and have the right experience then please apply.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have the right experience as unfortunately you would not be considered for this position.
If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us at the Reed Office in Slough and I look forward to hearing from you.