A fantastic opportunity has come about for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join one of the fastest growing Accountancy Practices in London.
My client are committed to maintaining and nurturing a culture that is caring and also protective of their employees. They provide huge opportunities to learn and grow through training, appraisals, coaching and mentoring, in an environment where partners, directors and managers engage with staff to motivate and inspire. With this there is a huge chance for rapid progression.
With lovely offices in the heart of Central London and great incentives, this is not an opportunity to miss out on!
- Processing complex client payroll
- Dealing with queries over the telephone, working to strict deadlines.
- Calculating payments and deductions of PAYE, tax, national insurance, SMP, SSP, holiday pay, staff loans, season ticket loans, bonuses, and redundancy payments.
- Dealing with or administering starters and leavers, P45’s and P46’s. Responsible for dealing with reconciliations.
- Submission of end of year returns including printing P60’s. Dealing with companies’ year end reconciliations.
- Setting up PAYE schemes.
- Producing and sending BACS reports.
- Liaising with all relevant staff, managers and HMRC when necessary and dealing with any payroll enquiries.
- RTI reporting
- Dealing with Auto-Enrolment
Having STAR or Sage payroll is desirable however not essential.
- 25 days holiday
- Dress down Fridays
- Flexi Working
- Free Fruit
- Social Activities and Fundraisers
If you are looking for a career and not just a job then this is the role for you!