Reed Accountancy currently have a high volume of temporary roles available in Bromley and the surrounding areas.
- Process monthly/weekly payroll returns
- Deal with employees salary and payroll queries promptly
- Any other payroll duties as required by the business
- Liaising with clients, HMRC, pension companies as required
- Help to maintain the payroll system and records by gathering and inputting data
This is a chance to broaden your horizons whilst developing skills to experience a number of Payroll Administrator roles whilst allowing you to work flexible hours. Additionally our clients will consider permanent contracts should you meet the businesses requirements.
In return Reed will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own personal friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer all your questions
- Free interview advice
- Pension scheme
- Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100
If you are available immediately and have recent, previous, proven Payroll Administrator experience please apply for consideration.