My client a forward thinking charity in Coventry are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator on a temporary basis until the end of December.
You will be working in the Payroll Department under the supervision of the Payroll Manager provide a high level of administrative support to the payroll department and provide a high level of customer service at all times.
You will be responsible for:
o Ensuring all service agreements are kept up to date.
o Ensuring service user information is updated on file, on payroll software, etc.
o Ensure all correspondence is filed in order.
o Make sure all files have a P.A.Y.E number and collection reference and that users are registered with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs.
o Make sure the client is registered with HMRC as a payroll agent
3. The receiving, date stamping and accurate distribution of post and the franking of outgoing post, dealing with Payroll and timesheet email addresses.
4. To ensure timesheets are received and filed accurately to ensure efficient inputting by payroll officers.
5. The scanning and archiving of service users personal data.
6. To maintain payroll data on spreadsheets or databases.
7. Regularly liaise with local offices and Head Office to be responsible for setting up service users as employers and ensuring they have correct information.
The successful candidate must have some payroll support / finance / administration experience.