|Location: BECKENHAM, KENT||Salary: 11.28 - 11.28 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 days ago||Reference: 3050794|
I am currently recruiting for a payroll administrator who is available to start work immediately. This is a full time temporary role, initial six month contract with potential to be extended or made permanent.
Location - Bromley, Kent (Orpington)
Ideal start date - ASAP
PAYROLL JOB DESCRIPTION
· Prepare payroll data for input to SAP. Dealing with all aspects of Payroll Administration.
· Update employee records, where necessary, in respect of:
o New Starters
o Income Tax
o National Insurance
o Voluntary Deductions
o Permanent Allowances
o Student Loans
o Tax Credits
o Statutory Payments
o Child Care Vouchers
o Sickness absence
· Prepare P45’s and return NI certificate for employees terminating.
· Issue P46’s where necessary.
· Deal with correspondence and telephone enquiries from employees. Including Tax issues, Maternity calculations and National Insurance queries
· Respond to queries logged by employees within 72 hours of the enquiry being logged on Capita Connect.
· Deal with correspondence relating to outside agencies; e.g. Inland Revenue, Government Departments etc.
· Issue employees with SSP1 forms where necessary.
· Issue maternity exclusion notices where necessary.
· Calculate Statutory Maternity Pay and the issuing of letters to staff going on Maternity Leave setting out their entitlement.
· Prepare and calculate CHAPS and BACS payments where required.
· Sort and Dispatch monthly payslips.
· Complete any other duties as may be required from time to time as allocated by the Team Leader or Operations Manager.
If you are available immediately and meet the requirements above, then please apply today.
8.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
BRIDGEND, MID GLAMORGANRead more
16.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
21000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
8.00 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
9 - 10 GBP Per Hour
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more