Do you want to develop a rewarding career in payroll for a prestigious accountancy practice?
Well a brilliant Payroll opportunity has come available. This is a full-time permanent opportunity for a long established and ambitious accountancy firm based in Sheffield.
They are looking for a positive and confident Payroll Administrator with great attention to detail to join and support their lovely Payroll Bureau Team. Please find below the general duties of the role.
- Collating payroll information for different employers and dealing with any queries. Payrolls may be weekly, two weekly, monthly or annually.
- Calculating and input of payroll information to meet tight deadlines
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs
- Calculating SSP, SMP and any other statutory payments
- Liaising with managers and team members with payroll enquiries and reporting
- Adding new starters and recording leavers with appropriate forms
- Dealing with pension deductions and payments in line with the pension scheme
- Recording and monitory holidays and keeping diaries up to date
- General administrative duties
The successful candidate will benefit from a salary between £19,000-£23,000 depending on current experience, 28 days holiday and flexible start and finishing times with Flexi-Time.
What are you waiting for? Click apply now because it's time to #LoveMondays...