We are so excited to be recruiting for an innovative and reputable business based in the city of Sheffield. They are looking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their supportive and friendly payroll team.
This is brilliant opportunity to be part of an exciting company and have a truly rewarding and fulfilling role. Please find below the details of the role.
- Full start-to-finish payroll; processing new starter/leavers, overtime payments, absences, bonus calculations, allowances and any other payments etc.
- Calculation and payment of NI, Income Tax, Pension, SSP, SMP, Student Loans and Year End Returns
- Handling HMRC queries and preparing HMRC payments/pension documents
- Maintenance of time and attendance systems
- Completion and filing of payroll documents etc.
- Adhoc general office admin
- Knowledge of Sage and Microsoft Excel is vital
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive, highly accurate and organised
- Current experience in Payroll
Salary & Benefits
- £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Flexible with Hours
- 28 days holiday (additional day every year of service)
- Free gym membership
- Free onsite parking
- 20% retail discount
- and much more
This is a exciting and rewarding opportunity - #LoveMondays and apply now...