Reed Accountancy are supporting a local client seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a part time basis. This role will be initially temporary to up to 6 weeks before being made permanent.
Working 30 hours per week, you will be responsible for the processing of both weekly and monthly payroll for a number of different clients and therefore experience of working within a multi client environment would be advantageous, however is not essential.
Duties for this role will include:
- Issuing and distributing payslips both electronically and paper based for 200 employees
- Processing payroll journals
- Processing SSP, SMP and P45's
- Processing pension payments and issuing correspondence regarding Auto Enrolment where required
- Filing and processing of CIS Returns for main contractors
- Processing new client’s applications to register for PAYE
To be considered for this role you must have experience of working within a payroll environment with strong verbal and written communication skills and able to work efficiently on your own.
Although working 30 hours these hours are able to be worked flexibly throughout the week, including home working.
If this sounds of interest then apply today!