Are you available to start your next payroll job on Monday 7th September 2020?
A leading Belfast based business are recruiting for a Payroller on what is initially a temporary Sickness Cover contract.
This would be an ideal next step for anyone who is looking for a progressive payroll position as a Key Worker in the organisation.
The employer has taken the necessary steps to comply with COVID-19 safety regulations to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all site-based staff members.
Suitable applicants MUST have a minimum of 2 years’ payroll processing experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The company are able to offer a competitive hourly rate;
- Flexible start times to avoid traffic;
- As a PAYE Contractor you will be employed by REED which will offer you EXCELLENT corporate discounts, healthcare, and insurance benefits! Some of the most popular benefits you will enjoy include £200 cash back on dental/optical bills – £10,000 critical illness cover – Reed Discount Club – Cinema tickets for £6.60 – 8% off asos.com – 4% off Uber Eats – and much, much more!; and
- The opportunity to get involved with broader payroll duties in the Accounts and Back Office teams.
- Ensure that circa 300 employee payrolls are processed;
- Lead on queries associated with HMRC, pensions and other payroll issues;
- Manually calculate SSP, SMP, and SPP when required;
- Calculation of overtime and other ad hoc payroll changes;
- Ensure that all pension administration is carried out;
- Keep up to date with regulations relating to employment and pension issues;
- Ensure that records are accurate and up to date;
- Reconcile payrolls, ensuring that all new joiners are added and leavers removed; and
- Complete other ad hoc duties as required.
Applicants must have at least 2 years of experience processing end-to-end payrolls; IT proficiency in the basic functions of MS Excel; strong communication skills to liaise with employees and handle queries; the ability to work independently; and the ability to identify discrepancies in payroll.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a closely-knit, good humoured team in Belfast.
Early applications are highly recommended for this exciting new opportunity.
Want to learn more?
You can get in touch with Reed’s Specialist Payroll Consultant, Tom Reid, in the Belfast office via email or arrange a call for a confidential discussion.
028 9033 0604