The role is part time 2 to 3 days a week to assist the small accountancy practise with;
- Manage the payroll process and benefit administration/enrolment process including pension planning and private health insurance across geographies
- Correspond with clients, making sure their payroll duties are met.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Monitor and interpret new regulations, statutes, and legislative developments which affect compensation and benefit plans and recommend policy changes as appropriate to ensure compliance
- Manage and setting up new starters and processing leavers and keeping system up to date with all staff records, information and correct documentation.
- To handle maternity,paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and parental leave administration processes and ensure that associated payroll processes are completed
- To support the implementation of HR systems or databases; to enter data and maintain these accordingly
- To provide general administration support to the staff as required including filing, telephone answering, scanning, photocopying and emails.
We need someone who can multi-task, is happy to take control, be accountable.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Permanent