REED Specialist Recruitment are partnered with an excellent employer in Swindon looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join the company on an Immediate Temp contract up until the end of Decemeber (this could be extended).
It is a very friendly team and the company offers facilities such as a large canteen and break out areas - For the moment you will be working from home and issued with a laptop.
This role is to ensure the effective payment of all the companies employees and to support with systems related to pay and HR.
Your duties will include:
- Advising on matters relating to payroll within the HR team. (payroll, tax and pensions)
- Processing of monthly payroll for all the companies employees. You will be responsible for ensuring all payslips that are generated by the payroll provider are accurate before the BACS payments is signed off by the deadline.
- Making sure records have been managed effectively for audit purposes.
- Completing pension forms and liasing with the pension administrator.
- Dealing with HMRC queries
We are looking for someone who has strong payroll experience, and dealt with PAYE.
If this role appeals to you please either apply online and I will be in touch.