Full time Payroll Administrator Position for up to 3 months on a temporary basis based in Farnham.
Working in a lovely team and reporting to the Payroll Manager, we are looking for a knowledgeable, flexible candidate to fit in with the team on a temporary basis.
Note - interviews will be held in January.
- Processing complex payrolls including variable hours, multiple pension schemes, manual calculations, SSP, SMP and tax year end.
- Ability to use payroll systems and MS office software packages with intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Successfully resolves customer queries either personally or in collaboration with colleagues or the customer.
- Working knowledge of HR administration processes, including salary administration, contract administration, document management, payroll.
- Demonstrate ability to work with high workload and conflicting priorities.
If you have the required experience above, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible to be considered.