Reed Accountancy Swindon are pleased to be working on behalf of a growing firm in Swindon recruiting for a Payroller to join their bubbly, friendly and strong team.
12 month FTC - Perm, Full time
Negotiable salary depending on experience
On site parking
Multiple additional benefits
• You will be processing payroll from new and existing clients.
• Providing quotes for new business and discussing options.
• Setting up new clients, from initial review and reconciliation, set up and regular liaison with clients and third party providers.
• Processing end to end payroll for a portfolio of key clients, building and maintaining good relationships.
• Liaising with clients and/or third party providers to resolve payroll queries.
• Providing a support service to other departments on client payroll and PAYE matters.
• Providing administrative and technical support to the payroll team
• Dealing with ad hoc queries
• Managing internal relationships and dealing with 3rd party queries (HMRC etc.)
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Confident and effective communicator
- Excellent time management and customer service skills
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in PAYE and other payroll processes, including RTI and Auto Enrolment
- Previous exposure to end-to-end processing
- Payroll bureau experience desirable
- Accurate and methodical with a keen eye for detail
- Able to confidently complete manual calculations
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
If you feel this could be suitable or would like to recommend a friend please get in touch