Payroll and Pension Administrator opportunity available on a permanent basis working for a leading organisation based in the Wakefield area, West Yorkshire.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will provide a comprehensive Payroll and pension’s administration and support service and work closely with the Assistant Payroll Manager to ensure that organisation’s legal responsibilities are met.
Other responsibilities include:
- Payroll Administration
- Ensuring that all eligible employees are set up in the pension scheme;
- Provide pay data and supporting information to partner organisation’s for pension estimates, HMRC checks etc
- Ensure the accurate transfer of information to partner organisations upon termination and within the required timescales including normal and early retirement and death in service.
- Keep abreast of changes to pension legislation and fund rules and support the communication of this to employees and managers as appropriate;
- Co-ordinate pension related processes including flexible retirements and internal dispute resolution procedure
- Work closely with the HR team to arrange medicals for ill health retirement assessments
- Promote the benefits of joining an occupational pension scheme including issuing literature, arranging publicity, providing general advice to employees and liaising with HR staff and managers in general over pension issues;
- Maintain and develop appropriate systems to ensure the efficient organisation and recording of pensions records and ensure that they are kept secure at all times in accordance with Data Protection requirements;