To manage and support Personal Development and Well-Being in the School.
To assist in the provision of a complementary service to that given by existing teachers and pastoral staff and addressing the needs of children who need help to overcome barriers to learning both inside and outside the school in order to achieve their potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To support programmes linked to Student Well-being and Personal Development.
2. To ensure school policies and procedures linked are adhered to.
3. To ensure pupils are fully supported and can reintegrate into mainstream lessons successfully and
4. To ensure a purposeful working atmosphere is maintained in the inclusion room and pupils complete work in
line with guidance.
5. In liaison with the Head ensure inclusion room policies/codes of conduct are drawn up and regularly updated.
6. To ensure, via behaviour management strategies that pupils follow codes of conduct
7. To ensure appropriate SEAL , coaching strategies are employed to develop student personal development.
8. To create a personalised learning plans for students, employ strategies to maximise student learning for
9. In liaison with the Head, plan, organise and run weekly SEAL sessions for identified pupils.
10. Work in partnership with staff, students, parents and outside agencies.
11. Support programmes inside and outside of school.