My client based in Stevenage is recruiting for a Stores and Warehouse Operative to join the team to be based in Stevenage.
THIS A TEMP TO PERM ROLE, with an ASAP start for the right candidate!!
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for assisting within the Warehouse and the Stores which will include Hardware, Parts and Clothing.
- This is a varied role where you will be involved in different tasks and processes
- Taking delivery of new stock
- Checking that the stock matches the delivery sheet and that it is not damaged.
- Logging the delivery on to a computer system.
- Making sure stock is stored in the correct place and in the right conditions.
- Cleaning and tidying the area and making sure there are no health and safety hazards.
- Checking stock levels
- Tracking orders and carrying out stock checks on a regular basis.
- Ordering new stock when levels fall below an agreed level.
- Identifying the right part or product required.
- Locating the part or product using a computerised inventory system.
- Recording the outgoing stock on the computer system.
- Warehouse, Stores or Stock experience, ideally
- Available to start immediately (within 1-2 weeks)
- Must have own transport due to location
- Must be comfortable with some heavy lifting
- 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday
- 8am to 4pm Friday.
- 39hrs per week basic
- Saturdays as per rota (8am to 4pm)
- Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday.
If you are interested and available, please apply today!