|Location: Doncaster||Salary: 15.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3064323|
I am currently looking for a Partnership and Engagement Officer to start in the Doncaster area immediately. The successful applicant will be required to work Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm daily and this will be a requirement until the end of August 2017.
Reporting to the Partnerships and Engagement Lead, the main purpose of this role would be to support the establishment of quality relationships with partners within DMBC and externally to ensure services are provided effectively across the whole system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilites are as follows:
- Develop, plan, implement, review and assess ways to ensure all children and young people have access to services
- Develop, deliver and promote a range of co-production and participation tools to young people and other professionals
- Provide expertise, advice and direct support to the Council staff and other partnerships and agencies as required.
- Deliver training across the council and partner agencies as directed
- Ensure the results of co-production and participation activities are communicated to senior managers and relevant parties.
- Produce reports as and when requested for relevant groups
- To ensure proper and meaningful involvement of service users, carers etc
- To support the achievement of excellence and continous improvement through effective project and performance management.
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your Scunthorpe office and speak with Andrea Keating. We would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is one of the UK’s largest Education Recruitment Specialists. We pride ourselves on the relationships that we develop with our Teachers, and recognise the importance of strong communication, mutual respect and ethical working practices.
Reed Education are committed to Child Protection, therefore all candidates will be required to provide employment and personal references, and undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and List 99 check where appropriate.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, unfortunately this means you have not been successful on this occasion.
If this role is not for you and you recommend a friend, this could potentially earn you £100 in vouchers.
21600.00 - 21600.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
REDCAR, CLEVELANDRead more
26000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
KESTON, KENTRead more
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
BROMLEY COMMON, KENTRead more
26000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
STROUD, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
20000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
REDCAR, CLEVELANDRead more