My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced friendly PA to work for 3 Partners in their vibrant and successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in Harrow NW London. Working in a lovely friendly team hours are 9 am -5.30 pm. Monday to Friday Responsibilities:
Job Description for PA/Secretary:
Providing excellent secretarial services and in particular for three named partners . My client is looking for someone who is hard working, proactive, very organised and with a good attention to detail. Friendly to work with and with a good attitude and intelligence.
- General correspondence including typing up documents/letters/emails/deeds
- Updating internal document management systems and filing systems regularly and timely as necessary.
- High levels of accuracy
- Experience of managing and organising inboxes, calendars and contacts, reviewing and forwarding internal and external mail, e-filing and all general maintenance and administration of client files and folders
- Proof reading documents to ensure accuracy
- Typing up of Audio Dictation
- Preparation of documentation for client signature
- Preparing confidential letters
- Liaising with clients or other parties at all levels
• Experience as a Audio secretary for a Chartered Accountants Preferred.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, time management skills and organisation skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
Hours are 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
23 days holiday + bank holidays