My client is the UK’s number 1 Loss Assessor with a presence all over the country.
They are looking for a talented Sales Executive to work for them based out of their Swindon office and develop new business across the South West Territory.
This role will be part time, 3 days per week, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Owing to expansion there is now an opportunity to join a market leader with an excellent reputation and expertise in their industry.
The role will entail –
• Chasing up warm leads logged on the company’s website
• Making appointments over the telephone to visit potential clients throughout the Midlands
• Selling the services of the business to new customers and carrying them through the process a step at a time
• Retaining clients through excellent service in order to obtain repeat business
• Proactively developing new leads and turning leads in to new business
• Attending sales meeting throughout the territory
There is no industry experience necessary. A good strong CV with 3 to 4 years of sales experience detailing sales achievements and accolades in a B2B & B2C environment; a passion for developing new business from scratch combined with a strategic approach, commercial awareness and determination to succeed, will secure a telephone interview and an opportunity to impress the company’s Chairman.
This role comes with a generous basic salary of 15k, a BMW 3 series vehicle, OTE of 30k to 70k, promotion opportunities within an organisation that actively developed and guides talent from within.
This role will be in the field and out of the Swindon office therefore a full valid UK Driving License is necessary.
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic organisation that genuinely cares about its employees and had very high retention rates. If this sounds like the sort of opportunity you are looking for, please apply below.