|Location: IPSWICH, SUFFOLK||Salary: 17500 - 17500 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3049765|
This is a permanent PART TIME (22.5 hours per week) position ideally working 4.5 hours each day Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities will include –
• Download spreadsheets and distribute timetable to regional field based team.
• Operate a control system that monitors completed reports sent in by the regional engineers
• Oversee the processing of completed reports to ensure data is collected in an efficient and accurate manner
• Provide assistance to the Management team with checking, verifying and authorising payment claims submitted by the field team
• Answering telephone enquiries from customers, technicians and other third parties.
• Liaising with customers and other teams within the business,
This role will suit a highly organised individual who can work under their own initiative. You will have excellent communication and administration skills, and have a strong attention to detail.
The company is offering a salary of up to £17,500 (pro rata) per annum and benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply online. Interviews will be taking place next week, so please also state your notice period to start a new role.
16500.00 - 16500.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
9.17 - 9.17 GBP Per Hour
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
17000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
HARROGATE, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
7.83 - 7.84 GBP Per Hour
TEWKESBURY, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
8.50 - 9.50 GBP Per Hour
HODDESDON, HERTFORDSHIRERead more