|Location: CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 9.39 - 9.39 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 17 days ago||Reference: 3090165|
Hours: 18.75 hours
Monday – Thursday & Saturday
Shift patterns 8am – 4.30pm, 9am – 5.30pm and 9.30am – 6pm)
About the Job
As a Sales and Retention Executive, you will report into the Domestic Sales Manager, and be part of the Sales & Retention Team within the Sales and Marketing function.
The Sales & Retention team is responsible for driving growth by maximising sales and minimising churn through direct contact methods (phone and email and face to face).
The team is specifically responsible for inbound and outbound domestic and small business sales; taking incoming calls through the sales line, and following up leads generated by marketing and the website, and also identifying, qualifying and closing inbound sales leads received by email and events.
The Sales & Retention Team is also responsible for minimising churn by proactively contacting customers who have decided to leave, or are showing signs of leaving to win them back.
- Following up all marketing leads and inbound phone sales enquiries according to agreed department processes and compliance to maximise sales and retention conversion rates
- Dealing with inbound email enquiries for domestic and small businesses to try and convert them into a customer.
- Following up all leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Developing a high level of knowledge about our products and services and the energy industry
- Supporting event-based sales activity as required
- Any other reasonable duties as required, including administration duties
We are looking for people who are:
- Passionate and driven about sales, customer service and developing new opportunities for business growth
- Excellent telephone manner and writing skills
- Organised and able to manage own workload
- Able to sell to a high quality and standard to achieve high conversion rates
- Able to handle a large number of leads (calls and email) and still keep the quality high
- Able to cope under pressure in a busy sales environment to convert as many leads into sign up’s as possible
- Strong administration skills
- Takes pride in being authentic and following through on commitments
- Self-motivated and a team player
- An interest and understanding of environmental issues
If you are interested in this role please apply online or email Deborah.Hughes@reedglobal.com
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
NORTHAMPTON, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
8000.00 - 8000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
23398 - 29323 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
TADLEY, HAMPSHIRERead more
7.50 - 7.50 GBP Per Hour
GORLESTON, NORFOLKRead more