My client is looking for a part time Project administrator to work in a busy IT department. You will be assisting the IT Implementation Project Manager. THE POST IS FOR 22.5 HOURS PER WEEK OR UP TO 25 HOURS. THE HOURS CAN BE SPREAD OVER 2/4 FULL DAYS OR SCHOOL HOURS 5 days per week.
The post holder will be responsible to coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. You will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members.
Project Administrator responsibilities will also include preparing action plans, analysing risks and opportunities and gathering necessary resources. For this role, you will work within a team of Project Manager and Project Sponsor, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
Ultimately, you will ensure our projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
• Create and update work packages
• Conduct risk analyses
• Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
• Monitor project progress and address potential issues
• Measure and report on project performance