|Location: EDGWARE, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 45000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3082658|
Duties will include:
- Being in charge of and responsible for a personal portfolio of clients, varying from HNW individuals, OMB directors, self-employed individuals, partnerships and trusts.
- Compliance issues including preparation of tax returns both personal and partnership, calculation of overall tax liability and dealing with the Inspector of Taxes in respect of enquiries and appeals.
- Reporting directly to the partners, although act as first point of contact in most cases. Attend meetings with clients to keep updated on clients affairs and maintain a good relationship in the process.
- Advising clients on optimising tax liability by using available reliefs. Submitting various elections to HMRC within the time limits and recording the relevant the base costs in the process, e.g. private residence relief, hold over claims, capital allowances etc.
- Advising non-domiciled individuals
- Keeping abreast with recent changes in tax legislation to maintain technical knowledge and look out for tax planning opportunities
- Estimating tax liabilities and reducing payments on accounts due to changes in client affairs and preparing cash flow calculations for new partners joining a partnership due to overlap profits.
- Checking tax status for employment benefits e.g. termination payments, share schemes, relocation benefits, interest free loan, etc.
- ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong experience and previous knowledge of managing a portfolio of Personal Tax Clients
50000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST END, LONDONRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
50000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORTH LONDON, LONDONRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
ELLESMERE PORT, CHESHIRERead more
60000.00 - 80000.00 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more