Working with a respected small practice based just outside of Glasgow City Centre, Reed Finance are delighted to bring to market an excellent part-time senior payroll position.
The role, a standalone position, is ideal for an experienced professional with a strong understanding of all areas of payroll and previous experience within an accountancy practice setting.
The main duties of the role include:
· Managing multiple client payrolls across varying frequency
· Processing leavers and starters
· Managing statutory payments including PAYE, NI, sick pay etc.
· Managing client queries regarding payroll
· HMRC reporting and pension administration
· Reporting on payroll
This position is 25 hours a week with working pattern to be agreed prior to starting, my client is offering a competitive salary as well as a high degree of flexibility and the ability to shape your work.
The requirements for the role include:
· Previous experience of working within a CA practice
· Experience of using various payroll systems including BrightPay & IRIS
· Strong time management
· Experience of prioritising workload to deliver results
· Excellent communication skills
To find out more about the role, or for a confidential chat, get in touch with Lewis Crainie at Reed Glasgow: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0141 241 4702