Part time Office and Quality Compliance Manager
£10.26 p/h – Immediate start – Bristol
3 days a week – can be flexible
This role has the potential to go to a permanent position.
Reed Business Support are excited to be recruiting for a fantastic not for profit social enterprise that supports people to access training and work opportunities. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a busy and successful team who take a person-centred approach to their work.
The role of Office and Quality Compliance Manager will be to lead on continuous quality improvement and process change across the business, providing essential business support to the CEO.
Key duties and skills:
• Line management of three admin and reception staff.
• Compliance support to a range of contracts across the private, public, statutory and voluntary sectors.
• Developing management information reports and analysing data to support business decisions.
• Meet all standards for quality of service; safeguarding; information and data security.
• Excellent organisational, administration and IT competency skills.
• Ability to prioritise, work under own initiative and problem solve.
• Knowledge of Quickbooks would be advantageous but not essential.
Interested? Please send across your CV and covering letter today!