REED Business Support are delighted to be recruiting for a Part Time Office Administrator to join a leading construction business based in Bamber Bridge, Preston (PR5) on a permanent basis.
Established for over 50 years, this business hold a fantastic reputation in the construction industry for delivering a quality product and service to their vast client base. Known locally for being a warm and welcoming company to work for and with many long serving staff members this business are now looking to expand their team.
Working Part Time, 20 hours a week across 5 days your daily responsibilities as Part Time Office Administrator will include:
• Typing up of letters, monthly minutes and other correspondence
• Answering and directing incoming telephone calls
• Scheduling monthly meetings and appointments on behalf of the management team
• Handling / distributing incoming and outgoing mail
• Scanning, filing and archiving documentation both electronically and hard copy
• Sourcing quotations, producing and issuing purchase orders and keeping records of documentation
• Preparation of reports, induction packs and project files (drawings, compliance documents etc)
• Chasing outstanding paperwork or orders from / for sub-contractors
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• Salary / hourly rate negotiable
• Part Time – 20 Hours across 5 days with flexibility in these hours to suit you!
• Permanent position
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Health care benefit and pension (after 13 weeks)
How To Apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the link below and attach your most recent and up to date CV.
Please note, only those successfully shortlisted will be contacted in person.
Thank you and good luck.