|Location: ALDERSHOT, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3073952|
The purpose of the role will be to provide HR advice and support to all staff and managers, suggesting workable solutions, to ensure the accurate completion of all HR paperwork, including payroll and recruitment. You will also work closely with the other HR Adviser on an informal ‘job-share’ arrangement and assist the CEO and HODs with adhoc business projects.
Monitoring and Reporting
• Responsibility for HR files and system, to ensure they are completed and kept up to date
• Maintaining records of HR key performance indicators, such as holidays, long service awards, sickness absence, end of probation and appraisals due
• Reporting to the CEO on the inspections of HR files, and on any other matters as required
Payroll, Pension and Benefits
• Ensuring that payroll is correctly and efficiently administered, including pension contributions.
• Assist the Finance Director with administration of staff pensions.
• Manage and communicate all employee related benefits
• Working with the operational management to advertise vacancies.
• Collating applications, assisting with shortlisting CV, organising and taking part in interviews.
• Work with agencies to find any temporary or permanent staff.
• Obtain all required employment checks and appropriate references.
• Assist the operational Managers with advice and direction in investigations, disciplinary situations and informal coaching.
• Take responsibility for monitoring and advising on Absence management
• Producing draft company Newsletter in conjunction with HODs.
Training & Coaching
• Following PDRs, produce training needs analysis plans, skills matrices and liaise with the HODs to schedule appropriate training and coaching for the year.
• Identify and arrange suitable training courses to ensure P&Ps are implemented consistently and effectively throughout the organisation.
• Create and monitor completion of training records.
• Ensure Probation reviews and Performance reviews are completed on time.
• Organise ad hoc training as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience:
• A minimum of 6 GCSEs at Grades A to C (including Maths & English Language)
• Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft packages
• Up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
17000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
DOVER, KENTRead more
13 - 14 GBP Per Hour
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
12202.00 - 13297.00 GBP Per Annum
BARNSLEY, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
24000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
COUNTY ARMAGH, NORTHERN IRELANDRead more
SALISBURY, WILTSHIRERead more